VSP Volunteer Group

The Sacramento Zoo is lucky to have dedicated local businesses that come out and volunteer for special projects. Recently VSP Global took on the unglamourous job of cleaning event tables and chairs for winter storage with big smiles and enthusiasum.

A Letter From VSP Global

On behalf of VSP Global and along with my team, I would like to say thank you for allowing us to spend the day volunteering at the Sacramento Zoo. Every year my team chooses a local organization to assist for the day. In the past we have volunteered at Meals on Wheels and The Ronald McDonald House.

Volunteering at the Sacramento Zoo was not only a great experience but a rewarding one as well. I got a real sense of team work when my coworkers and I cleaned and put away the tables and chairs in storage. Adding to the experience was working along side of the zoo animals and being so close to their environment and nature. I must admit to feeling that energy and excitement I had experienced as a child; truly the Sacramento Zoo is still a wonder no matter what your age.

I hope to get back to the Sacramento Zoo soon and walk around taking in all the sights and sounds.

Once again thank you for letting us support the Sacramento Zoo!

My best regards,
Zacharey Bergman

If you are interested in volunteering at the Sacramento Zoo, please visit the volunteer page of our website.

The VSP Global volunteers
You have just read the article entitled VSP Volunteer Group. Please read the article from What A Giraffe Hearts About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.com/2012/11/vsp-volunteer-group.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. What A Giraffe Hearts