Gus Says: Sponsor Me!


By Gus the Green tree frog

Hi everyone, Gus here... If you don't already know I am the official Blog Frog and green ambassador for the Sacramento Zoo. My friends in the Membership Office just told me that they are doing a Zoo Parents Package in honor of me! I am so excited and it helps raise awareness for my amphibian friends as well.

Now, for $80 - that goes to help the Zoo of course, you will get all this!!
  • A personalized Certificate of Parenthood and sticker
  • A photo of myself
  • Your name on the Zoo Parents Showcase
  • A cuddly frog plush
  • A book all about my amphibian friends
  • 25% off coupon for the Zoofari Market gift store
  • An invitation to our Zoo Parent Picnic in June. I'll be there too!

Visit the Zoo Parents webpage for details and to become a sponsor, or find out more about me at the Gus webpage!

And remember, Be Green!

You have just read the article entitled Gus Says: Sponsor Me!. Please read the article from What A Giraffe Hearts About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.com/2008/10/gus-says-sponsor-me.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. What A Giraffe Hearts