Gus Says: Alison is Super Green!


By Gus the Green tree frog

Hi there everyone! It's Gus here, your Sacramento Zoo Blog Frog. I haven't done a blog post in a while, but I have been so busy with all sorts of fundraising events here at the Zoo. I was even in the Wild Affair show!

Now that I have rested a bit, I am back to doing what I do best - being green! I want to share a video with you of Alison. She is one of our Animal Care team and a very active member of the Sacramento Zoo Green Team. Check out what she has done to be green.


You have just read the article entitled Gus Says: Alison is Super Green!. Please read the article from What A Giraffe Hearts About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.com/2008/10/gus-says-alison-is-super-green.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. What A Giraffe Hearts