The Traveling Water Bottle?

by Ann Geiger, Education Director

As a staff member at the Zoo, one of the things many of us like to do is travel! Any chance we can get to go out and experience nature and animals in their natural habitat is great.

This summer I had the opportunity to go on a road trip to the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Montana. I brought my trusty water bottles from the Zoo along with me. I’m so glad I did because it kept our water cold on all the hikes and it easily hooked onto my day pack.

Where are you going to take your water bottle this summer? Pick one up today at the membership office - Tell them Ann sent you :)

Idaho Falls


Old Faithful



Grand Tetons


Grand Tetons with Red


Yellowstone

You have just read the article entitled The Traveling Water Bottle?. Please read the article from What A Giraffe Hearts About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.com/2008/08/the-traveling-water-bottle.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. What A Giraffe Hearts